Hello dear readers, today I am gonna show you all of my new stuff from drugstores, Look Fantastic and little bit from Beauty bay also. I have been playing with them. Testing out so I will be also talking about my experience or as you will first impressions 🙂
So let’s start
- First of all I want to show you my new makeup brushes that I picked up from Beauty bay it is all about Bh cosmetics Sculpt and blend 3 brush set
I was researching for a long time for my new brushes as I have Real Tehniques I wanted also more brushes for my face and eyes and I found these beauties on BB. I was suprised with quality of these ones. I had BH in past but they weren’t this soft and nice feel on the face. For now I am enjoying them a lot.
- I got in set 133 Tapered face brush
- 134 Blush brush which is soo nice and picks product beautifully
- 135 Blending definer brush
- 136 Contour definer brush
- 137 Large angled buffer brush
- 138 Small angled buffer brush
- 139 Precision flat blending brush
- 140 Highlight brush is sooo soo good
- 141 Large shadow brush
- 142 Lip brush
It is cruelty free and designed in USA.
- Next item is aso from BB and it is all about The ordinary Natural moisturizing Factors + HA
I BOUGHT this because I needed new creme thaat will give my dry face nice and smooth surface for makeup. As I tried it several times I can conclude it is a good one. Bit I will talk more about it on my next post for sure. I have to test it more.
It has 30 ml of product.
The packaging is soo smooth doesn’t feel cheap at all. It was around 6€. Very affortable item and Vayne Goss was raving about this company. So I purchased this one to start with.
It has amino acids dermal lipods and Hyluronic acid.
Made in Canada.
Next is my order from Look Fantastic also UK site.
Let’s start from my favorite item to apply my foundation on face.
- It is all about my Real Tehniques sponge
I use this brand over a year now. And I love the quality of their items even though they are very affortable drugstore brand. I love this sponge it is a total dupe for Beauty Blender. I use it wet and it applys my foundation perfectly on the skin.
- Next item from Look fantastic is my new foundation from Bourjois Paris Healthy Mix foundation in the shade vanilla.
I purchased it from Look Fbecause it was much more cheaper than here in Croatia. Here is around 20€ and at LOOKF was 9€. It has radiant complection perfect for my dry skin. I already tried it and my skin loves it. It has glowy finish not matte which I prefer. No stickyness what I love.
It has 30 ml and it was made in France. Dermatologically tested.
Next items are my local drugstore haul
- Let’s begin with Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 h by eye studio.
I have my shade in Turquoise Forever and it is so nice and vibrant blue. I enjoy it so much. It is creamy shadow and it dries pretty quick and stays put on the lid doesn’t move around. This color is like a drem. I payed 4€ for this one.
- Next one is my new Wet n Wild concealer Photo focus line.
I have mine in shade Light ivory. It has 8.5 ml and creamy formula. It isn’t thick and has brautiful aplicator. The formula is matte but none drying. It covers my dark circles so for now I like it. I heard a lot of good things about it so it is time to test it out. I payed around 4€ for it.
- Next one is my new mascara from Essence named Get big lashes
I love the wand. It is waterproofed and wolume boost mascara. This one gives thick and volumed lashes and that is what I look for in mascara. Love the packaging and the price point is around 3€.
- Next item is also from Essence it is their liquid liner named DIP LINER which is also waterproofed. I used it on my look for today and it gives me good wing and it dries pretty quick and doesn’t bleed. Well done Essence.
- Next one is also my old fav from Essence it is their Make me brow gel mascara. I just purchased my new one to have in my collection. I just love their gel mascara. It gives a tint and makes my brows perfect and they stay put all day long
- My new lipstick is from Wet n Wild. I managed to find liquid lipstick in my local drugstore it is all about catsuit liquid lipstick. I have mine in shade Nudist peach. And this color looks beautiful. It dries pretty quick so you have to work fast. Also it isn’t that pigmented as my Golden Rose liquid lipsticks so you might go second time in a tube for aplication. I love the formula and it is a little bit sticky but for the price is nice and smooth on the lips. It doesn’t have smell to it. And aplicator is good one.
It has 6 g of product. It is cruelty free and made in PRC.
We are almost at the end. Few items remain.
- Essence blush Matte blush touch in the shade 10 peach me up!
I loved it. I just purchased it and tried on my face. I wasn’t thinking that I will like it because drugstore doesn’t make good matte blushes but Essence made my day. This blush is soo soft and pigmented that I can’t believe. I love the color, the packaging, the formula, finish, everything. I can’t decide which one is better Satin formula or Matte? I choose both. Well done Essence. Cute blushes. Definatelly check them out. Around 3€ is price tag here in Croatia.
Few items from Muller also:
- Catrice Prime and fine smoothing refiner for invisible pores and lines KILLS PORES
So I bought this primer in a pot for new test and I used it several times. It has creamy texture so I wans’t sure how it will kill pores with that cream feeling on my skin. I don’t think it killes my pores but it definately makes my base perfect for makeup and makes my skin hydrated for sure. It doesn’t have smell and it works pretty fine as a good base. It has 14 g and it was made in Poland.
- Catrice multitasking setting spray. I bought this one just because Kathleen was ravin how good it is how good looks on her skin so I bought it for trying and I use it before makeup and to refresh my makeup. It smells beautiful. It feels good. Spritzer is a little bit off. But this Prime and fine line from Catrice is so so good. Love this product.
Last but not the least is my NEW PALETTE THAT I GOT FROM MY COUSIN
- IT IS MY ZOEVA COCOA BLEND PALETTE
omg I was shocked when I held it in my hands. Ofcourse I saw it online but in my hands it loooked soo much prettier and nicer and the colors are to dye to. I love this brown, burgundy, golden palettes they speak my name. I am totally obsessed over this one.
It is soo buttery. Smooth. Pigmented. I love all the colors. Only black in top row is a little bit wierd but others are perfect from matte to shimmer all the way to metallics. Perfect palette and you can do several looks with it.
- Catrice Multitasking setting spray
I bought this one just bec
That is all for today. Wooow. I wrote a lot of stuff here.
If you have your opinions about any of these items please let me know in comments. I want to know your opinions Also soon I will be talking more about skincare products.
And soon I will post my makeup look with these items.
Thank you for reading,