Hello I want to show you little makeup look that I have done for my cousin 18 birthday. Soooooooo enjoy👌🏻🙌🏻
Hair was done natural. No iron or something like that.
* Primer: Neutrogena moisturiser grape fruit creme. Perfect for base.
* Foundation: actually I used little bit of Age Rewind all over my face from Maybelline and little bit foundation 24H Matte from Loreal. Perfect combo.
* Powder: Rimmel stay matte & Catrice Prime and Fine translucent powder
* Contour: Maybelline sculpt duo & Wet N Wild duo (caramell toffee)
* Highlight: ColourPop Flexitarian & TheBalm Mary Lou
* Blush: Mannhattan Blush
* brows: Essence palette for brows & Wet N Wild pencil for brows & Essence Make me brow & Estee Lauder Double Wear pencil for brows
* Lips: ColourPop Ultra Satin Lip in Alyssa.
* Setting spray: Gerard Cosmetics Green Tea.
* Mascara: Maybelline Great Lash & BourJois mascara double twist
* eyeshadows: Morphe 35T & ColourPop Zingara palette.
That is all. I hope you enjoyed this look just as me.
Thank you all for reading 💄💕