Hi everyone today I was sooo bored that I tried my first cut crease. Please comment and say your opinion. I didn’t find it really hard to do but everything needs practice to be perfect. I did my cut crease with Morphe palette and some shimmery highlighter from Colourpop. I tought it was perfect time for this type of look because it is still fall time and I love fall time looks 💋
Proizvodi koje sam koristila:
1. Eyeshadow base from Catrice
2. Crease (purple matte) color from Morphe palette
3. Concealer from L.A.Girl to cut the crease and little shimmery color from Colourpop to set the concealer.
4. Eyeliner in gel from L’oreal.
5. Mascara by Essence Forbidden Volume
-Eyelashes from Red Cherry
6. Brow bone highlighted with Essence little palette for eyes and brows.
7. Brows done by Essence palette for brows.
8. Concealer for under eyes: Maybelline Age rewind
9. Liquid foundation by Maybelline Affintine
10. Setting powder: Prime and fine Catrice (transparent) and some Rimmel stay matte around nose area.
11. Sculpt done with Wet n Wild duo banana powder and bronze powder in Caramel toffee.
12. Sleek blush with some shimmer in Rose gold.
13. Highlighter Colourpop in creme and to set little bit of The Balm Mary Lou.
14. Lips: Aura creme lipstick in 601 My beloved.
15. Setting spray: Gerrard cosmetics Green tea.
That is all that I used for today look. Hope you like it. Please leave comment and your toughts 🙂
To su svi proizvodi koje sam koristila za današnji look. Nadam se da vam se svidjelo. Molim vas komentirajte, dajte savjete kako još bolje napraviti cut crease s obzirom da je ovo moj prvi ikada! 😍